HTSupportGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MattPetch

SEF writing  Empty SEF writing

Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:51 pm
How do people organise their SEF? I would be interested to see as I develop my own.
Stillsmiling
Star
Star

SEF writing  Empty Re: SEF writing

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Waiting to see the format when I get to my new school. I believe it is updated termly by SLT based upon what has happened during the previous term. It is called something else which I can’t remember as I have “holiday brain”.

Sent from Topic'it App
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://kristianstill.co.uk

Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm
We write our SEF upon an inspection frame. ASCL offer a frame too - for a small donation fee.

Note Inspection changing in sept.

Second - we then take the SEF to inform the SIP. Presenting and communicating on a page. SOAP - strategy on a page documents are quite common in the business sector.

Sent from Topic'it App
Matt-Davies

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:18 pm
The outgoing Head updated the SEF before her retirement. My plan is to use the first half term to inform my updates to it as well as seeing what the updated framework looks like. Note, the school isn’t expecting any inspections from Ofsted or SIAMS so there’s no pressure from governors for the SEF to be updated before my arrival in September

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum